| | This week's day trading newsletter provides some advice regarding making a trade earlier than expected, namely an "I can't wait any longer" trade.
The newsletter includes:
- my comments about "I can't wait any longer" trades, - the next Japanese candlestick pattern, - and the weekly economic calendar with volatility expectations.
Good trading :-) | | The "I Can't Wait Any Longer" Trade The "I can't wait any longer" trade is a trade that is made earlier than expected, and usually at a less favourable price (e.g. a short trade on the EUR futures market being made at 1.2475 instead of 1.2500 as originally intended) ... read my comments about "I can't wait any longer" trades | Upside Tasuki Gap The bullish upside tasuki gap (uwa banare tasuki) candlestick pattern is one of the triple candlestick patterns (i.e. it consists of three individual candlesticks), and it is a bullish pattern. The bullish upside tasuki gap candlestick consists of ... learn about the upside tasuki gap candlestick pattern | Economic Calendar With Volatility Expectations There are several news releases from each region this week (the US, Europe, and Asia). There are nine high volatility news releases from the US, six high volatility news releases from Europe, and eight high volatility news releases from Asia. Markets from all three regions will probably experience their usual volatility and price movement throughout this week ... view the economic calendar | | | | | Day Trading Ads | | | | Featured Articles | | | | | | | | Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics | | | | You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Day Trading newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here. About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy Contact Information: 249 West 17th Street New York, NY, 10011 © 2010 About.com | | | | | Must Reads | | Advertisement | |